STEPON POWERMAC PVT Ltd has the expertise of over 25 years in manufacturing, supplying and exporting the most advanced range of Oil Cooled Servo Voltage Stabilizer. Made with the latest equipments and technologies, it has come to be recognized as the most productive as well as the efficient machine in the global market.
Constructed with the use of finest materials, the Oil Cooled Servo Voltage Stabilizer is exceptionally durable. The rigid construction endows it both the strength and elegance to be stand out. The lateral features help it in yielding incomparable output with aplomb.
With an eye to matching all the possible needs of various industries, the stabilizer comes in several models. Customized solutions are delivered on specific demands as well. It has been developed to enhance productivity with optimum ease.
It is the latest features and design that make it an automatic choice in many industries such as, air conditioning as well as medical plants, telecommunication system and more.
We are located at one of the finest city Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Exceptionally durable
- Rigid construction
- Developed to enhance productivity
- Maximum output
Scope Of Application
- Air conditioning plants as well as medical equipments
- Telecommunication system
- Electrical/electronic equipments
- Sophisticated laboratory equipments
- Input Voltage 340-480V, 300-500V, 360-460V Or 380-480V Line to Line, 3 Phase 4 Wire or as per specified by customer.
- Output Voltage 415±1% line to line nominal or as specified by customer.
- Rate Of correction:- 16-100V/sec line to line
- Response Time:- 10 m sec
- Efficiency:- 98% at full Load.
- Protections: – over Voltage & under voltage Cut-off, over load, Short circuit and single Phasing Preventer.
- Output Voltage Adjustment +/- 10 V.
- Frequency 47-63 HZ & operating temperature 15’C to 50’C
- Wave from distortion – Nil
- Class C Surge Suppressor.
- Servo Motor drive- AC Synchronous Motor.
- Effect of Load Power Factor- Nil
- Insulation Class-B.
- Offered unit has LCD display showing input/output voltages and load current along with Fault/trip messages.