STEPON POWERMAC is the leading manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Air Cooled Servo Voltage Stabilizer. With ultra-modern technologies and excellent output, it is rated as the finest stabilizer in the international market.
The innovative Air Cooled Servo Stabilizer has been developed to control voltage fluctuation with absolute perfection. It is capable of providing stabilized output within range of +1% nominal value. Available in two most advanced configurations—balanced load and unbalanced load, it has been designed to meet differential needs with precision.
The balanced load is able to detect voltage variation in one phase. The unbalanced load boasts of separate motorized auto-transformers for each phase. The output waveform is not affected by power factor.
It is equipped with the advanced micro controller, digital LCD display for accurate RMS voltage, auto/manual facility. It provides complete protection from short circuit, single phase prevention, and overload protection and over current electronic protection. It is unrivalled on every parameter.
With exceptionally rigid construction, the voltage stabilizer is extremely long lasting.
- Exceptionally rigid construction
- Advanced micro controller
- Digital LCD display
- Complete protection from short circuit
- Input Voltage 340-480V, 300-500V, 360-460V Or 380-480V Line to Line, 3 Phase 4 Wire or as per specified by customer.
- Output Voltage 415±1% line to line nominal or as specified by customer.
- Rate Of correction:- 16-100V/sec line to line
- Response Time:- 10 m sec
- Efficiency:- 98% at full Load.
- Protections: – over Voltage & under voltage Cut-off, over load, Short circuit and single Phasing Preventer.
- Output Voltage Adjustment +/- 10 V.
- Frequency 47-63 HZ & operating temperature 15’C to 50’C
- Wave from distortion – Nil
- Class C Surge Suppressor.
- Servo Motor drive- AC Synchronous Motor.
- Effect of Load Power Factor- Nil
- Insulation Class-B.
- Offered unit has LCD display showing input/output voltages and load current along with Fault/trip messages.